Thursday, June 29, 2006

hmm

nothing much to tell about my holiday so far.. very uneventful.. for me.. am super jealous of those people with stuffs to do and what not... kinda makes me feel.. very.. lonely... and left out.. and thinking of unnecessary and irrelevant stuffs
what should i do with this boredom
should i
  1. do something daring and stupid?
  2. bear with it?
  3. distract myself from this... thing?

i don't know. this just sucks. i've never been this bothered. 2 months to go.. i've got to clear up my mind somehow.. oh. in 1 1/2 hours i'm off to taiping.. so bye for now..

2 comments:

fAraHnaDiaH said...

kesian kome...pi la jalan2 lepak umah orang ke....:D

fAraHnaDiaH said...

parasailing kat pulau Sapi ni aku kene RM80. Ok la lame gak terbang2 kat atas langit tu. Best2. tak overrated...gerenti! eheh =)